Seduction Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Once-RO new mid rate server
by Vanz Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 pm

» Is this guild still alive?
by MochaLatte Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

» Applying as member
by Paraselene Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50 pm

» fableRO www.fable-ro.net
by kiwa Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am

» hey^^ I'm here
by Paraselene Mon May 26, 2014 6:59 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

fableRO www.fable-ro.net

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty fableRO www.fable-ro.net Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:16 am

kiwa

Hellow, my name is Kiwa and I know some of some members from some guilds on xRO. I know that tervistRO is dying so, I am currently playing at fableRO, a midrate server with 30x rates.

The server is stable and currently there are 6 guilds woe-ing with 1 more guild that just joined 2 weeks ago. THey'll be woeing next week or in 2 weeks so the woe is fun.

You should try out the server , could also bring your guildies there to have more competition. I'll see you there at fableRO!

This is my guild on fableRO: AWSM guild.

This is our guilds AWSM video:
https://youtu.be/vja4mjISxNA

Another guilds that just joined 2 weeks ago (will be woeing next week):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JqliCVfRx8

I hope you and your guildies could join the server so there will be more compeition amoungst us all in the server for WoE. The more the merrier =)

- kiwa

2fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:24 am

kiwa

I'm a friend of Sanakoev/Maliutka (adding info)

3fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:54 am

Zleep

Zleep

Sounds like a good idea I love 85% downtime + pay2win with shitty management

4fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:04 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

Nice irrelevant WoE videos that totally showcase the latest WoE on FableRO.

We're going to play on CaseRO. Case closed. (Pun intended)

5fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:28 am

kiwa

Not sure what you say about 85% downtimes and shitty management. So far, the server has been fine and no corrupt GMs, comparing to other servers.

And the costume items are just common items (not overpowering)   

The server just removed harmony yesterday, so there was a long maintenance for it and it's adaption. Otherwise, server is stable with 300-500 players population.

CaseRO is a dead server with only 3 guilds woe-ing, with less than 20 players per guild.

A WoE streamed by the GM on sunday (yesterday June 1,2014):

http://www.twitch.tv/anutv/b/534391619

I can link a private video from AWSM which can show a closer action

Last edited by kiwa on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total

6fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:21 am

Zleep

Zleep

The admin for Fable didn't even know what lightmap was that embarrassment in the livestream. Feel free to read the forums or anywhere else the server was constantly down and constantly having problems and the staff seemed to have little clue about it so I expect it to die off very quickly. Wouldn't surprise me if the owners didn't even know the difference between lub or lua and which is better to use.

7fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:37 am

kiwa

There are currently 4 guilds woeing if you see that streaming there.

I R PRO, a top guild from avidRO, just joined the server 2 weeks ago and they'll woe in 2 weeks.

There is also a guild called "Carpe Diem" which just joined and they said they'll woe soon, but they are abit smaller in size maybe about 15 players.

ACAB guild from tervistRO is also moving to fableRO, they just joined this week.

Hope to see you guys too.

8fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:31 am

kiwa

Zleep wrote:Sounds like a good idea I love 85% downtime + pay2win with shitty management

hows caseRO treating you with 85% downtime?

9fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:05 am

MochaLatte

kiwa wrote:
Zleep wrote:Sounds like a good idea I love 85% downtime + pay2win with shitty management

hows caseRO treating you with 85% downtime?

AWSM moving to heavenRo? Bring out the inner french. Cuz no competition on fable loool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hBLV3pwH8E you should check it out how awsm you guys are :)

10fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:35 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

CaseRO was the plan but turns out it's just as shitty as FableRO.

11fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:07 am

Vanz

So if you find a good server, please post it here since we dont have access to the main forum anymore.

12fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:39 pm

kiwa

yup, we moved to a WoE server. We wanted woe competition, which not many servers can give at the moment. But we found a decent woe server now.

Trash talk is fine, waiting for you guys on heavenRO -- it spices up the competition.

http://heavenro.net/

13fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Vanz

heavenRO has been up for 3 months and only 87 ppl? =(

14fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:04 pm

kiwa

Its a woe server, most people there just play for woe.

15fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Paraselene

Paraselene

Judging from their WoE Ranking, there's 3 guilds with members ranging from 16~20 people.

Does it have Adelays? Harmony?
Where is it hosted? IP?

Anyways, we're currently playing on ClassicRO and there doesn't really seem to be a fun server other than this one.

16fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:03 am

kiwa

No, it does not have adelays and does not have harmony.

Server is hosted in France.

3 guilds currently woe-ing, guild cap is 21 people + 3 (for mindbreaker guild)

AWSM will be joining the woe next week, we started on Thursday 3 days ago.

WoE times:
- Wednesday: 21:00 to 23:00
- Sunday: 21:00 to 23:00
(Berlin,Rome,Madrid time, gmt+1)

Guild pack/individual pack : http://forum.heavenro.net/index.php?/topic/168-guild-pack/

KvM Equips.

To create an account:  http://heavenro.net/?module=account&action=create

Last edited by kiwa on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

17fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:05 am

kiwa

Server IP: 158.255.96.231

18fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:47 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

Thank you for the information.

Do you by any chance have a video of the latest WoE?

19fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:47 am

kiwa

20fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Paraselene

Paraselene

Thank you.

Seems like they're getting Adelays - that's a plus.

21fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:19 pm

kiwa

the server is using the latest meta, kvm equips also.

so some char equips and builds might need to change.

22fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Vanz

man classicRO no trans =(. I think im gonna stay in playRagnarok for now cuz I just got a salamander card lmao!

23fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:08 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

I'll gather some more information about the server and make a post about it.
Let's see if we can get enough people for a guild pack together.

24fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Paraselene

Paraselene

For those who can't see the other forum sections:

Hello everyone~

I'll give you all some information about the french server HeavenRO (fear not, only custom stuff is in French and they're working on making a language option for the custom stuff) since it seems like a pretty decent mid-rate with enough competition for it to be a lot of fun.

HeavenRO - 70/70/35 (0.75% Normal Cards)

+ Server IP: 158.255.96.231
+ WoE time: Sunday 9-11PM GMT+1
+ Adelays <3
+ 4 WoE guilds with AWSM joining
+ Warper to all dungeon levels
+ eAmod BG with WoE/BG supplies
+ Cheap Resetter (75k)
+ Quest headgears & possibility to transfer zeny into donation currency
+ Guild pack, if we get min. 15 people.
Spoiler:

You can download the client here

And that's pretty much it.
If you're up to play on this server, post here so we can see how many people are up for it.
As soon as we have 15 people, I'll apply for a guild package, so we can get rolling on this server.

Regards,
Paraselene

25fableRO   www.fable-ro.net Empty Re: fableRO www.fable-ro.net Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am

kiwa

Hope to see you guys there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum