Seduction Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Once-RO new mid rate server
by Vanz Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 pm

» Is this guild still alive?
by MochaLatte Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

» Applying as member
by Paraselene Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50 pm

» fableRO www.fable-ro.net
by kiwa Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am

» hey^^ I'm here
by Paraselene Mon May 26, 2014 6:59 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

gum and some more letters so i can post

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1gum and some more letters so i can post Empty gum and some more letters so i can post Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:53 am

First of all, I don't have any character as of now since I'm downloading the server at the moment. I also haven't played for a rather long time so I'm not up to date in terms of gear and stats. The last time I played should have been around 2011.

gum and some more letters so i can post 4tbwg8xl

Name: gum
Location (Timezone): Germany; either GMT+1 or +2, I have no idea what it currently is.

Microphone: (Yes/No)
RaidCall: (Willing to download? - Yes/No)

gum and some more letters so i can post Dx3lvksy

In-Game Name: None for now since I'm really bad in terms of names. I'll let you know once I create a character (probably tomorrow evening)
Applying as: SPP-Creator if it's stil an easy class to get back into the game. Though I'd rather play HP since I mostly played HP before I stopped playing RO.
Other classes you have: (So, we know if you can help with MvPs or re-roll if necessary) None as of now, but I'll be making a priest.

Give us your final stats and equipment: (Either with an ingame screenshot or by using http://calcx.wushuang.ws/)
Probably something like this, but it's surely not up to date.
Spoiler:

Tell us about your RO experience: (Considering your WoE and MvP experience and former mentionable guilds)
Probably people not showing up for WoE or not wanting to do MvPs. I've played in smaller guilds but I mostly took it easy and didn't join hardcore WoE guilds. I picked you guys because the thread looked the friendliest, you better not be a hardcore WoE guild.

Will you be able to attend the SE WoE?
(No time set yet!)
Most likely, yes.

What's your job in WoE:SE?
If it's still the same as in 2011 it's just SPP and FCP. Did it change?

Why do you want to join 'Seduction Theory'?
It wouldn't make sense to start playing RO alone again, I need stuff happening around me to keep playing.

Paraselene

Paraselene

Good morning, gum!

Firstly, thanks for your application.
Secondly, looking at our roster, all HP and Creator spots are already filled at this point, sorry.
Are there other classes you'd be willing to play?

P.S. We're not a hardcore WoE guild, but we value attendance and WoE knowledge. I mean, what's the point of playing WoE without wanting to win a lot of GvGs?

Emnity

Paraselene wrote:We're not a hardcore WoE guild
im out pz

Ugh, I don't know, all I ever played for more than pushing one or two buttons was HP.
Which other classes are available?

Paraselene

Paraselene

I bet you'll get into any other class pretty easily.

Currently open slots are:
+ Soul Linker
+ MBK Professor
+ DD Stalker
+ Sniper

Vanz

Emnity wrote:
Paraselene wrote:We're not a hardcore WoE guild
im out pz

ah shiet, i thought this guild was a hardcore woe guild

Paraselene wrote:I bet you'll get into any other class pretty easily.

Currently open slots are:
+ Soul Linker
+ MBK Professor
+ DD Stalker
+ Sniper

I never really played any of these in WoE. All I did was play Soul Linker for links, Professor for SP swapping and a sniper for farming.
But I'm not too sure that I'd be ready for WoE in time as family-related stuff came up and I only have time to play a few hours in the evening. If that's fine with you I would want to try SL. But I have no clue what kind of gear, stats and skills I'm going to need, so if you're fine with telling me what to do I'd play that.

Paraselene

Paraselene

Edit: We're suddenly pretty much full in terms of Soul Linkers again. Would you mind playing Paladin after all? Sorry for the inconvience.

You basically want to run a Dex Upper Headgear, Nightmare Sunnies, BG Set, Gloves and Quad Dex Knife.
Further information can be found in our SE guide which will be accessible as a member.

Get on Raidcall (ID: 4751833) when you have time.

Paraselene

Paraselene

No reply since almost 2 weeks now.

- Denied

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum