Seduction Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Once-RO new mid rate server
by Vanz Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 pm

» Is this guild still alive?
by MochaLatte Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

» Applying as member
by Paraselene Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50 pm

» fableRO www.fable-ro.net
by kiwa Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am

» hey^^ I'm here
by Paraselene Mon May 26, 2014 6:59 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Empty Application Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:26 pm

alexro

Application 4tbwg8xl

Name: Alexis
Location (Timezone): 5 east us

Microphone: (Yes/No) yes
RaidCall: (Willing to download? - Yes/No) yes

Application Dx3lvksy

In-Game Name: Rich
Applying as: Devo Pally
Other classes you have: (So, we know if you can help with MvPs or re-roll if necessary) Champ 99/70 bio 99/70  Hp 96/68 Sniper 99/70 Hw 93/6x WS 99/70

Give us your final stats and equipment: (Either with an ingame screenshot or by using http://calcx.wushuang.ws/) silkrobe dex+3 ED tidalVerit + woolNoxios WCP ILC Orlean zerom x2 thara bradium
All i need is a nightmare mid
99vit 99 dex rest on str or algi

Tell us about your RO experience: (Considering your WoE and MvP experience and former mentionable guilds)
I know know how GVG works. Ive played on some servers mostly on Talonro.
Will you be able to attend the SE WoE?Yes
(No time set yet!)

What's your job in WoE:SE?
Spam devo . In other severs i have played OLP Prof.

Why do you want to join 'Seduction Theory'?
[/center]

I want to join ST because I want to mvp and gvg. Seems like a pretty good guild.Im willing to play what ever class is needed. I am on alot atm because I do not have a job.

2Application Empty Re: Application Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Paraselene

Paraselene

Hello there.

First of all, thank you for your application.
Equipment-wise, BG Set (Armor, Garment and Boots) are superior due to the set bonus it gives and nowadays is the norm in terms of those equipment slots for Paladin. I understand that you're coming from Talon and there is no BG, but that's how things are going around here.
For SE WoE, you'll need to wear a Horn instead of a Thara since 99% of the damage you'll get hit is of magical and ranged nature.
You should take a Green Ferus over the Verit due to the higher %HP bonus and +1 Vit.
Ramen Hat is superior to ILC in terms of DEX bonuses, but you'd have to see how much DEX you can obtain in a calc since we're most likely going to have +10 foods for next WoE.

Get on Raidcall (ID: 4751833), so we can have a talk.

3Application Empty Re: Application Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:17 am

alexro

Ok Ill get on Raidcall in around 3 hrs, have church, The gears I mentioned are the gears I have, but I will get the gears u mentioned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum