Seduction Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Once-RO new mid rate server
by Vanz Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 pm

» Is this guild still alive?
by MochaLatte Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

» Applying as member
by Paraselene Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50 pm

» fableRO www.fable-ro.net
by kiwa Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am

» hey^^ I'm here
by Paraselene Mon May 26, 2014 6:59 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

129 Geoffrey - Clown

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1129 Geoffrey - Clown Empty 129 Geoffrey - Clown Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:00 am

129 Geoffrey

129 Geoffrey - Clown 4tbwg8xl

Name: Viktor
Location (Timezone): Sweden, GMT+1

Do you have a microphone? (It's not mandatory, but always fun to hear each other's voices!) I do.

[!] If you haven't yet, download TeamSpeak 3 as it's the communication program of our guild.
You can download it here!

129 Geoffrey - Clown Dx3lvksy

In-Game Name: 129 Geoffrey
Applying as: Support Clown
Other classes you have: (So, we know if you can re-roll if necessary) None, as of yet.

Tell us about your RO experience: (Considering your WoE:SE and high-end MvP experience and former mentionable guilds)

The amount of servers and guilds I've played in are way too many for me to remember every one but I'll try to list the most relevant ones.

iRO Loki - Unity
LegacyRO - RO Buddies
EternityRO - Nabz

I've also participated in 3-4 super WoEs.

These are what I feel are the most reputable experiences. But as mentioned, there are tons of other servers we've migrated to and such.

Will you be able to attend the following WoEs?
The times are in Server Time - use @time in-game to compare it with your time!
WoE:SE 08.30-10PM on Sundays (Mandatory WoE!)
WoE:FE 08.30-10PM on Wednesdays (Voluntary basis)

Either WoE should pose no problems, if there were one, it would affect Wednesdays WoE.

Give us your final stats and equipment: (You can write it down, attach an ingame screenshot or post a calc link from calc.x-ro.net)

Standard. (depends on whether Paraselenes suggestion regarding Purple Cowboy Hat passes)
http://calc.x-ro.net/?caEbLbiahaYbyabbLabkoaacieaNaeaaaalkebaaaaaaadFaad7eYvApHbnpKgCpNgKtucvfraaeeeeaeaaaabkkaaaaaaaabaaacuaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabMkaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaauaHaHaa

If it would pass I'll donate further and use:
129 Geoffrey - Clown <a href=129 Geoffrey - Clown Clown140-100-90-50" />

What's your task during WoE:SE? Keep songs up on everyone, period. Make sure pallies got apples, and our frontline apples/riff. Don't die. Stay stacked. If I'm playing frontline clown and I die, we lose the majority of our damage output. So no.

Why do you want to join 'Seduction Theory'?[/quote]

Well, I haven't seen much of this server and I don't really know any of you guys. But from what I've heard, seen on forums and talked about with Paraselene, you seem like my kind of guild. You seem to have fun, non-elitist people boding well for our mutual understanding.

I just came back to RO after quite a long break. I miss WoEing. You seem like my way back in to the game.

Oh, and I'm sexy.

Thanks for reading.

2129 Geoffrey - Clown Empty Re: 129 Geoffrey - Clown Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:35 am

MochaLatte

+1

3129 Geoffrey - Clown Empty Re: 129 Geoffrey - Clown Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:04 am

Cakeforyou

Cakeforyou

Jessies friend?

4129 Geoffrey - Clown Empty Re: 129 Geoffrey - Clown Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:06 am

Pleione

Pleione
Admin

+1

https://seth.rpg-board.net

5129 Geoffrey - Clown Empty Re: 129 Geoffrey - Clown Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:24 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

Solid application.
I'm pretty sure that we'll get along just fine, since you're experienced and seem to have a good attitude.
Don't worry about the Wednesday WoE, haha.

About the build:
You can drop down your INT to 130-135 on this server depending on how much you can achieve and get the 100 VIT.

You can get yourself a guild invite in Comodo!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum