Seduction Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Once-RO new mid rate server
by Vanz Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 pm

» Is this guild still alive?
by MochaLatte Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

» Applying as member
by Paraselene Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50 pm

» fableRO www.fable-ro.net
by kiwa Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am

» hey^^ I'm here
by Paraselene Mon May 26, 2014 6:59 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sac Paladin

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sac Paladin Empty Sac Paladin Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:40 am

Jotun

Sac Paladin 4tbwg8xl

Name: Viktor
Location (Timezone): CET

Do you have a microphone? Yes. (It's not mandatory, but always fun to hear each other's voices!)
[!] If you haven't yet, download TeamSpeak 3 as it's the communication program of our guild.
You can download it here!

Sac Paladin Dx3lvksy

In-Game Name: Jotun
Applying as: Sac Paladin
Other classes you have: (So, we know if you can re-roll if necessary)Priest, sniper, wizard, rogue, knight.

Tell us about your RO experience: (Considering your WoE:SE and high-end MvP experience and former mentionable guilds) Quite a new player to Ragnarok, but I enjoy the game immensely. I have no real experience in this game, but willing to learn.

Will you be able to attend the following WoEs?
The times are in Server Time - use @time in-game to compare it with your time!
WoE:SE 08.30-10PM on Sundays (Mandatory WoE!)
WoE:FE 08.30-10PM on Wednesdays (Voluntary basis)
Yep. Not a problem.

Give us your final stats and equipment: (You can write it down, attach an ingame screenshot or post a calc link from calc.x-ro.net)
http://calc.x-ro.net/?caBbLbiaTabbCbLabababaagvaaaaaaaaalkha4aaaaaakXaad7aaeEiMbntpgClHaafHdSfHdShhhaanaaakaaaakaakkbkkaaaaaaaabaaacuaaaaHaaaa
What's your task during WoE:SE?
Keep devotion up, spam pots, spam pressure when I can, use gospel when needed.

Why do you want to join 'Seduction Theory'?
Seeing you're one of the few english speaking guilds(only one?) on here and I'd like to experience WoE and MvPing.

2Sac Paladin Empty Re: Sac Paladin Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:07 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

Good evening, Jotun!

I find it quite amazing that there are still people who are getting into this game and since you're willing to learn, we'd be glad to point you into the right direction in terms of gameplay.

About your task during WoE:
You have a rough idea of how a Sacrifice - it's more commonly known as Devotion - is being played during WoE. (Leaving out the Pressure part, of course, haha.)
You'll be assigned 2-3 targets each WoE and you'll be the one in charge to keep them alive via Devotion. Most importantly spamming Devotion on the first priority target as it's going to be permanently dispelled (therefore losing Devotion), but not losing track of keeping your other devotees devoted. (Damn, that's a lot of Devotion in one sentence.)
Whilst doing that, you'll stay in the backline of the guild's stack to be out of harm's way as your death will cause 2-3 peoples death as a result.
G

About your build:
Your stats will be 99 DEX, 99 VIT and 25 AGI as base values, offering you the highest HP pool, immunity to stun (97 VIT in total covers that already but you want the highest HP pool possible, hence you settle for the maximum base value), good casting speed whilst squeezing your leftover points into AGI to increase your ASPD, which will allow you to use more skills per second, as it reduces your aftercast-delay.
As for basic gear choices, you'll want to settle with the Battlegrounds Set for Armor, Garment and Shoes as they offer the highest HP boost available to you in terms of a gear set.

Your weapon choice will be a simple 4 slotted Knife or Main Gauche (the latter is for the cool kids) in which you'll want to slot 4 Drops cards as they increase DEX.
It's your aim to get as close as possible to instant cast (150 DEX) to achieve the fastest Devotion spam there is, that's why this is the most optimal weapon choice for your Paladin.
Replace your shield's card with a Horn as the majority of the incoming damage in a SE environment is of ranged nature.
Your accessories of choice will be 2x Orlean's Glove (Normal Gloves [1] are fine for starters) to raise your DEX, coupled with Zerom for the same reason.

As Devotion only makes you take the damage substracted from your devotee's resistances, you don't have an actual need for an overkill of resistances on certain equipment slots such as headgears.
For basic choices, you can run an Apple of Archer (more DEX!) with Nightmare Slt. Sunnies (to prevent sleep).

You'll be under the effect of Blessing and Increase AGI during WoE as well as be during +7 foods (which are obtainable for WoE from Battlegrounds Rewards) and Box of Gloom which will raise your main stats AGI, DEX and VIT by even more.

I hope it wasn't too much of a pain to read my wall of text, and that it cleared up some main ideas about your role's build and advised behaviour during WoE.

If you're still willing to learn and adjust, then we'll gladly welcome you to our guild!

Regards,
Paraselene

3Sac Paladin Empty Re: Sac Paladin Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:23 am

Pleione

Pleione
Admin

I've to add something... wait... no.

+1 for me.

https://seth.rpg-board.net

4Sac Paladin Empty Re: Sac Paladin Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:28 am

MochaLatte

I main paladin. I can prob teach you more than paraselene :D if you have any questions pm me in game. I'll teach you everything i know before WoE.

+1

5Sac Paladin Empty Re: Sac Paladin Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:51 am

Jotun

Always willing to learn and adjust :)
Also I always seem to get sucked in by support classes.

Thanks!

6Sac Paladin Empty Re: Sac Paladin Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:29 am

MochaLatte

Support classes are the most important class in WoE. You can be a noob prof that never dies because the devo kept you alive. People will think the prof is pro, but not really. :S

7Sac Paladin Empty Re: Sac Paladin Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Paraselene

Paraselene

Haha, what he said is true.

+ Accepted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum