Seduction Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Once-RO new mid rate server
by Vanz Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 pm

» Is this guild still alive?
by MochaLatte Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

» Applying as member
by Paraselene Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50 pm

» fableRO www.fable-ro.net
by kiwa Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am

» hey^^ I'm here
by Paraselene Mon May 26, 2014 6:59 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

k u r k s Champ Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1k u r k s Champ Application Empty k u r k s Champ Application Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:33 pm

kurks01

Name: Ray
Location (Timezone): GMT +8

In-Game Name: k u r k s
Applying as: Champion
Other classes you have: Planning to make FS WIZ once my champ equips are done

Tell us about your RO experience: Considering your WoE and MvP experience and former mentionable guilds)
I've been playing ragnarok on and off since it's beta days. I've always participated in WoE both FE and SE. Tempest Guild (pRO), Ampatuan Dynasty (IntenseRO)

Will you be able to attend the following WoEs?
WoE:SE 08.30-10PM on Sundays (Mandatory WoE!)
Yes I can attend Sunday WoE, it's Monday on us around 1:30AM - 3:00AM
WoE:FE 08.30-10PM on Wednesdays (Voluntary basis)

Give us your final stats and equipment: (You can write it down, attach an ingame screenshot or post a calc link from calc.x-ro.net)
Champion:
Used AoA as a substitute for I Love Rock
Used Food (Dex+2) as a substitute for Strawberry
Still working on:
+9 Tidal Shoes
+9 BG Morning Star
D.Robe

What's your task during WoE:SE?
GROUND CONTROL!
I'll kill all the sabotagers (anyone who would potentially rush into the stack and do harm) such as gypsy, OLP professor, champion, creator (if they go near our stack)

Why do you want to join 'Seduction Theory'?
First and major reason is because it's the only Guild that participate in WoE who use English and Second is because I also like Comodo as Saving Area. Hope I can join you guys soon!

Last edited by kurks01 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:29 pm

MochaLatte

We already have 1 champ, if you can play FS wizard that would be awesome.
+1

3k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:46 pm

kurks01

MochaLatte wrote:We already have 1 champ, if you can play FS wizard that would be awesome.
+1
Let me play on your guild as champ in the meantime while I'm working on my FS WIZ.  Peace

4k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Pleione

Pleione
Admin

This build looks so weird to me. 67% stun resistance? Stala Golem Card? Whaaat? :D

https://seth.rpg-board.net

5k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:11 pm

OliverQueen

OliverQueen

-1 for champ..+1 for FS Hwizz :D

6k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Paraselene

Paraselene

Hello!

We're not in need of a Champion at the moment and on top of that, it's FAR easier to gear up a FS HW than it is to gear a Champion for WoE.
I'm sorry but if you can't fill the needed classes (FS HW), we really can't accept as a FS HW is vital to the success of a guild in WoE.

Regards,
Paraselene

7k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 pm

kurks01

Pleione wrote:This build looks so weird to me. 67% stun resistance? Stala Golem Card? Whaaat? :D
I adjusted my build.  Thx 
Paraselene wrote:Hello!

We're not in need of a Champion at the moment and on top of that, it's FAR easier to gear up a FS HW than it is to gear a Champion for WoE.
I'm sorry but if you can't fill the needed classes (FS HW), we really can't accept as a FS HW is vital to the success of a guild in WoE.

Regards,
Paraselene
Well I guess I have to hurry and make a FS WIZ then.

8k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:36 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

Can you tell us the gear you're aiming for and what your job as an FS HW is during WoE, please?

9k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:13 am

kurks01

Paraselene wrote:Can you tell us the gear you're aiming for and what your job as an FS HW is during WoE, please?
FS HW by kurks:
used AoA as a sub for ILR
used +7 dex and vit foods
right now its just a plan

Role as FS HW:
FS HW is support of DD high wizard; since Meteor storm can be blocked by Land Protector by any professors in enemy stack, my job is to repeatedly cast ganbantein on low-VIT classes (since they have higher chance to die from wizard spells).

please feel free to critisize.  No1

10k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:18 am

MochaLatte

dat 151aspd ganbantein @__@ more aspd faster ganbantein. Use knife 4 drops, and 99 dex 97 vit rest agi. And why are you using valk shoes and orlean's grown? Bg set is way better more HP. And valk shield if not braidum.

11k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:09 am

kurks01

@MochaLatte thanks for the suggestion. No1
MochaLatte wrote:dat 151aspd ganbantein @__@ more aspd faster ganbantein.
-aspd can be covered by awakening potion and clown's Assassin Cross of Sunset
MochaLatte wrote:Use knife 4 drops, and 99 dex 97 vit rest agi.
-Yes this build is acceptable, but 140dex with A Poem of Bragi is also acceptable and i can bring more pots and gems with me although i can lessen my STR to put in AGI)
MochaLatte wrote:And why are you using valk shoes and orlean's grown? Bg set is way better more HP. And valk shield if not braidum.
-It's because I already have +7 Valk Shoes and +7 Orleans Server. Heh

12k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:26 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

No, you can't justify your build like that.
This is a server with @restock and ASPD means A LOT when it comes to spamming skills in WoE.
We do not care what you already have, we except people to be running the optimal set-up for their role in WoE.

The optimal basic gear for a FS HW simply consists of the following:
Apple of Archer / I Love Rock for DEX and Resists
Sunglasses with Nightmare for Sleep Immunity
Strawberry for +2 DEX
BG Armor + Evil Druid (We can't have you get stone cursed, you're vital to our DD HWs)
Quad Dex Knife
Valkyrie Shield +  Horn (99% of incoming damage is ranged/magical)
BG Manteau + Noxious (Same reasoning as for the horn)
BG Shoes + Green Ferus (Maximizing HP and getting an extra point in VIT)
2x OG with Zerom Card (You need to aim for 150 DEX to have the fastest Ganbantein!)

You want to have 99 Base DEX (aiming for 150 with Bless, +7 food, Box of Goom and gear!), 97 VIT in total with +7 foods) and put the rest into AGI to improve your AGI.
The higher you ASPD is, the more skills you can spam per second.

QUESTION
Do you use any 3rd party programs like ROMedic and AHK?

13k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:42 am

kurks01

Paraselene wrote:QUESTION
Do you use any 3rd party programs like ROMedic and AHK?
-Yes already have both of this. I'll follow this build and make my FS WIZ ready asap. No1
Paraselene wrote:We do not care what you already have.

FS HW Final:
150dex with +7dex food and BoG

14k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:00 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

Sounds good.

Come to Comodo whenever you time for a guild invite.
I hope you can play the FS HW for this weekend's WoE!

15k u r k s Champ Application Empty Re: k u r k s Champ Application Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:20 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

It's been almost a week and there's still no reply.

Denied.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum