Seduction Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Once-RO new mid rate server
by Vanz Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 pm

» Is this guild still alive?
by MochaLatte Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

» Applying as member
by Paraselene Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50 pm

» fableRO www.fable-ro.net
by kiwa Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am

» hey^^ I'm here
by Paraselene Mon May 26, 2014 6:59 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Application - Stalker Mysterious.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Application - Stalker Mysterious. Empty Guild Application - Stalker Mysterious. Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:10 am

Name:Pearice

Microphone: Yes
RaidCall: I can download it.

In-Game Name:Mysterious
Applying as:Member
Other classes you have: None at the moment.

Tell us about your RO experience: Uh i played RO on and off for like 2 years. However i took a break and came back recently so i'll have to readjust myself.

Will you be able to attend the SE WoE?
Most likely yes.

What's your job in WoE: I play Support Stalker (Fsk Stripper) But i can go cast stalker also.

Why do you want to join 'Seduction Theory'? I want a fun guild who are co-operative kind and like a family i can call my own. Seduction Theory ticked all the boxes in the criteria. You guys look so awesome <3. Also Niruyu kinda prompted me to join. (i am shy)

Vanz

Oh no not a stripper lol.

Paraselene

Paraselene

Hello there!

As you left our previous guilds and WoE/MvP experience, I'm going to assume that you're quite new to all of this. Do you have any MvP and WoE experience?
Like, do you know how WoE:SE works and do you have any high-end MvPs you're personally familiar with?

Would you be willing to play another class that is needed for the guild's roster?

Paraselene

Paraselene

- Denied!

Reason: No response since 12 days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum