Seduction Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Once-RO new mid rate server
by Vanz Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 pm

» Is this guild still alive?
by MochaLatte Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

» Applying as member
by Paraselene Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50 pm

» fableRO www.fable-ro.net
by kiwa Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am

» hey^^ I'm here
by Paraselene Mon May 26, 2014 6:59 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Applyin for THE guild

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Applyin for THE guild Empty Applyin for THE guild Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:56 am

Name:Just call me BiSu
Location (Timezone): Korea GMT + 9:00

Microphone: (Yes/No) No
RaidCall: (Willing to download? - Yes/No)
sure

In-Game Name: BiSu
Applying as:Hp (just wondering if there's a place)
Other classes you have: (So, we know if you can help with MvPs or re-roll if necessary)
snip?...

Give us your final stats and equipment: (Either with an ingame screenshot or by using

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?caxbLbiababbIbKaJabajaao0aaaaaaaaalkha4aaaaaakXaad5aamEnxcntpbplHbCnMbMnMbMaeeaaeaaaabkkaaaaaaaabaaacuaaaaHaaaa

this is actually my Final equips still good with tidal + wool
could give you more info if you want... my build might suk D:

smokie , noxious ,medusa, bathory,marduk (might look like a dreamer but gonna get angeling card too :<)

Tell us about your RO experience: (Considering your WoE and MvP experience and former mentionable guilds)

i've been playing in official Kro , Rebirth,destina ,lumina dreamer (and many shitty servers that dissapeared)
i've been in WTFJH too... but don't worry, am not a spy
left them like 4 years ago? in destina
Elements was my last guild =/ before i left
pretty done every single high tier mvp
know how to SE:WE both
the server i just played wiped today ... so i was trying to find another 1 and this server seemed good enough for me
i've been playing LOL for too long, i might not be as good as i used to be
Will you be able to attend the SE WoE?
sure
(No time set yet.)

What's your job in WoE:SE?
i want to play HP i just love HP D:

Why do you want to join 'Seduction Theory'?
donno i just felt like joining you guys rather than WTFJH =...
yeah i know you guys don't need HP but i wanted to give it a try... am not that good in other classes =/

2Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:32 am

Frunckie

I challenge you to a sc game

Last edited by Frunckie on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

3Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:39 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

WoE:SE time is on Saturdays, 10AM-12PM Server Time. Do you think you'd be able to make it?

Also, are there really no other classes you're willing to learn / play? Like Soul Linker?
Anyways, first things come first. I want to hear your answer about the WoE times first.

4Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:42 am

always willing to learn but ;;; only played soul linker once
if you can teach me why not but am better with HP
and yeah saturdays 10am-12pm is easy for me =/

@Frunckie challenge accepted

5Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:52 am

Frunckie

What's ur iccup/sc2 ladder rank?

6Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Paraselene

Paraselene

If anything, we can always make spot for a MBK High Priest. Don't worry about that.

Your build is a bit outdated in terms of the server's customs and a few things but you got the right idea for the most part.
Ideally, you want to stack long-range resistance as a High Priest since 99% of the damage in SE is of magical/ranged nature.
Hence, you should run Horn in Shield, Noxious in Garment and Green Ferus in boots due to its %HP boost and +1 Vit.
The BG armor actually offers demi-human reist and a HP boost, but if you feel that Diabolus Robe helps you do your job better. (which amounts to buffing, and Blessing doesn't even have a cast time or real after-cast delay)
Proxy Skin Fragment + Diabolus Boots are the best choice for boots and garment slots; with Variant Shoes you wouldn't be able to get a footgear card, anyways.
As far as headgear choices go; Yellow Bandana/Ribbon further helps you to stack more stats and long-range resistance; slt. midgear with Nightmare will help you become immune to sleep and a Well-Chewed Pencil will boost your DEX by 2.
For accessoires, Orlean's Gloves are preferred due to the highest DEX bonus in terms of accessoires possible, here you can go for Alligator Cards to further increase your long-resistances, but Zeroms are optional if you feel like they're helpful to you.

At last but not least, you want to run bare-handed (higher ASPD means less animation delay, meaning more skill spam!) or Long Mace if you're being focused by some reason to increase your long-range resistance.

As far as stats go, you want to run Stun Immunity (97 VIT total), 99 Base DEX and pump the rest into AGI to increase your ASPD and therefore decrease your animation delay as mentioned before.
Don't forget that you will have consumables such as Box of Gloom and +7 foods available, which help you reach your desired stats even easier!

That's all for now. I hope I made my points regarding your WoE build clear.
Don't hesistate to ask if you have any questions.

7Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:23 pm

yeah thank a lot for the help with the build/equip it will really help me
@Frunckie am just a noob :< i used to play decent on sc1 but sc2 really hard for me
but i really like to watch tho X]

8Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:45 pm

Paraselene

Paraselene

As long as you pick up the pointers and read through our SE guide when you're accepted, I'm fine with it.

Get Raidcall and join our group (ID: 4751833) and check by Comodo whenever you have time.

9Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Frunckie

Are u Korean or staying in Korea?

10Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:55 pm

i am korean :P but am more the i play good at LOL than i play good at SC2
k i will check by comodo whenever i have time ;] thx

11Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:21 pm

ShallowMusic

we could use another active hp in woe, but be sure to follow the pointers Paraselene gave you

12Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:39 am

Frunckie

You speak very good English for being Korean

13Applyin for THE guild Empty Re: Applyin for THE guild Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:20 am

Paraselene

Paraselene

+ Accepted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum